How to connect your activity tracker
Your profile page includes your personal distance tally so you can track your distance towards your target. This is a great way to keep your friends updated on your progress!
If you track your workouts with Fitbit or MapMyFitness your distances will automatically add to your tally.
Follow these steps to track your miles automatically:
2. Log in to your Operation Bletchley account.
3. Under the heading ‘My Fitness Activity’ in the drop down menu in the top right hand corner, click your chosen app.
4. Follow the prompts to connect your account
5. When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
If you have synced your app already but it is not working, please log in and re-connect it.
When using Fitbit, you must ‘start’ an activity and save it. If you are having issues, try syncing through BOTH your Fitbit and the Fitbit app on your smartphone. Please ensure your Fitbit is set up to track in MILES.
When using MapMyFitness, you must ‘start’ your workout, ‘stop’ your workout and then ‘SAVE’ your workout.
Your tally will be updated by the end of each day with the previous day’s distances. This is usually done very quickly, but may take up to 24 hours depending on how many people are using the system.
Remember, you can manually add your miles to the tally in your My Fitness Activity tab of your profile after registering. This is a great option if you’re using a pedometer or a different method of tracking your distances.
Manually adding your miles
Follow these steps to manually add your miles:
1. Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
2. Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
3. The number of miles will now appear on your fundraising page!