Ride London - Essex 100
The world’s greatest festival of cycling returns on Sunday 29 May 2022, with a new format and an exciting new route!
The RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between.
Join The Fundraising Army Team today!
When is it? 29 May 2022
Registration fee: £30.
Sponsorship commitment: £500 (excluding Gift Aid).
How we will support you:
- Email updates with training plans and race day tips
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- A dedicated member of The Soldiers’ Charity Events Team to support you with your fundraising journey every step of the way
- An exclusive Fundraising Army technical cycling top
- The chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
Want a place?
Sign up for our charity place by simply completing the online registration and a payment form.
Have a ballot place?
If you are successful in the Ride London - Essex 100 public ballot and received your accepted email, we would be delighted to have you join The Soldiers’ Charity.
Contact Wiola on email@example.com to join the team.
COVID - 19 Monitoring:
Ride London - Essex 100 is a third party event and we are in constant communication with the event organisers and are continuing to monitor the situation.