The Frontline Walk: The Normandy Beaches is a 100km walking challenge, paying tribute to those who fought in WWII whilst supporting the soldiers and veterans of today.
Sign up to The Normandy Beaches walk to trek the coastline stormed as part of Operation Overlord during the D-Day landings of the Second World War.
"Very emotional, extremely rewarding, brilliantly organised. Should be on the bucket list for everyone - you will not be disappointed." - Mickey
The Normandy Beaches
What is it?
A 100km walk passing the infamous beaches of Normandy, including all five beaches - Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword Beaches and finishing at Pegasus Bridge. A more detailed route can be found on the 'Normandy Beaches' tab above.
Where is it?
When is it?
4th-8th October 2023
How much is it?
Registration fee: £150
Fundraising target: £1,250pp (£700 due by 31st July 2023)
The fundraising target is £1,250, the first £700 of which covers all your transport, accommodation, food and support crew whilst on The Frontline Walk. The first £700 is due by the 31st July 2023 to confirm your place on the walk, the final balance is due by the 31st December 2023.
When you sign up, you'll be created a fundraising page which already has all the information about The Frontline Walk on it, all you need to do is add a photo, a little bit about yourself and start sharing your link! If you're stuck for ideas, we also have a Facebook group set up just for people taking part in The Frontline Walk who always have plenty of ideas to keep you going. Every year we, and the people who take part are amazed at the genorosity of the public in supporting our fundraisers.
- Return transport from London
- All transfers whilst on the trip
- Accommodation throughout on a twin room ensuite basis (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- All meals and snacks, except breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 5
- Trip historian
- Experienced tour guides and support crew, including medical support
- A full bespoke training guide
- Discounts on equipment from Cotswold Outdoor
- Frontline Walk t-shirt and finishers medal
- Charity point of contact with regular newsletters and comms until the event
Have a question?
Visit the FAQs tab for more information, or contact email@example.com or call 020 7811 3960.